UCEI Member Forms
2015-2016 Forms Now Available
PDF's can be opened, filled out, saved, and submitted (via email). Find the form you need from the list below. Follow the directions in the documents.
Before continuing, please read the following before using the PDFs.
- Download the most recent version of Adobe Reader (Acrobat DC). Select for your operating system and download the most recent FREE Adobe Reader.
- Although each of the PDF files below will open up in a new browser window, be sure to save the file to your computer before completing the form. If you have Windows, save it to your desktop (to find it easily, otherwise choose another folder).
- Once saved, open up the file using Adobe Reader.
- Fill out the form and be sure to type in the school date prior to submitting it via the submit button within the document. If you wish to save your file, rename the file, for example: 2015-2016.UCEI.1st.Qtr.Report.lastname.pdf (replace "lastname" with your own last name). If you save a copy of your filled-in form, you then must attach it to an email, if you don't use the "submit" button in the form.
Please also note: PDF's sometime fail to function as they were created in certain browsers and/or browser settings. In particular, the Chrome browser tends to have more problems with PDFs than other browsers. If you have a problem filling out your form, please first try using a different browser to download and then open it up in Adobe Reader.
It might be necessary to manually override the calculation days, however, using the most recent version of Adobe Reader (and not filling it out in the browser) should calculate the monthly totals correctly.
HSLDA Application Use Group # 293197 for the discount.
|2015-2016 UCEI Pre-Enrollment Application|
|UTCH Membership Form|
|2015-2016 Proposed Course of Study and Goals -Standard Subjects|
|2015-2016 Proposed Course of Study and Goals - Blank|
|2015-2016 Projected Attendance|
|2014-2015 Actual Attendance|
|2014-2015 Grades K -8 Progress Report Standard Subjects
|2014-2015 Grades 9-12 Progress Report Standard Subjects
|2014-2015 Grades 9-12 Progress Report Blank|
|2014-2015 Planning Calendar - Not Available|
UCEI Enrollment Instructions
Forms are available in PDF format to simplify downloading and printing. Open any PDF form and fill in the highlighted fields on your pc and then print and mail them to UCEI. See PDF forms instructions. For families who would like to submit any forms via email, with the exception of the enrollment form which requires signatures, there are instructions for making electronic copies that can be emailed. Please follow the instructions provided on the Member Forms page.
Documents consist of:
- Utah Christian Homeschool Association (UTCH) Membership Application for the current year. Complete and return directly to UTCH to determine acceptance into UTCH.
- Pre-enrollment application for UCEI - one for entire family. Complete and Return to UCEI to determine acceptance into UCEI.
- Valid HSLDA membership (This may take longer, just send your other forms in while you wait.)
Upon acceptance by UTCH and UCEI you will need to submit the following documents:
- Projected Attendance - one for entire family if appropriate for your curriculum. Attendance form is available in PDF or Excel format - the Excel document will allow you to keep the file on your PC and update it, it also will calculate the days each month and total days for you. You must own MS Excel to use this form.
- Proposed Course of Study/Objectives - one per student.
- Copy of current immunization records or waiver - official Religious and Personal Exemption form must be obtained and signed at your local health department.
Records to submit and keep throughout the school year
- One Actual Attendance form for entire family, if appropriate for curriculum. Quarterly submission of this document not necessary. Submit with the final quarter Progress Report and copy of standardized test results.
- One Progress Report per quarter per student. These may be filled in on your computer and printed. These must be submitted by filing dates shown on form.
- Standardized Test results for students in 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, and 11th Grades. You may also submit 12th grade ACT, SAT, or other college entrance tests for permanent filing.
For a list of standardized tests with descriptions and links, please visit www.ghea.org/pages/testing/standardizedTests.php
Please keep a copy of all documents until you have received confirmation of enrollment and notification of file completion at the end of the school year. We have had several instances of postal delivery problems and delays in the past.
- See Registration form for further details.
If you have any questions, comments or needs direct them to UCEI by email on the contacts page or Phone 801-613-0847