UCEI Member Forms
2014-2015 Forms Now Available
Find the form you need from the list below. All PDF files can be filled-out and saved to your computer and submitted via email. Follow the directions in the documents.
The Pre-Enrollment form and Enrollment forms are now ready to download and submit. Use the planning calendar below to help plan out your school year.
Please note, new files are only available in PDF format (the Excel files are being discontinued). PDF's can be opened, filled out, saved, and submitted via email.
Before continuing and and using the following PDF's, please do the following:
- Download the most recent version of Adobe Reader (XI also known as 11 at the time of this writing). Note, that if you have another operating system, select that link first and download the most recent Adobe Reader for your operating system.
- Although each of the PDF files below will open up in a new browser window, be sure to save the file FIRST to your computer. If you have Windows, save it to your desktop (to find it easily, otherwise choose another folder).
- Once saved, open up the file using Adobe Reader (the most recent version).
- Fill out the form and submit it or save it by renaming the file, for example: 2014-2015.UCEI.3rd.Qtr.Report.lastname.pdf (replace "lastname" with your own last name). If you save a copy of your filled-in form, you then must attach it to an email, if you don't use the "submit" button in the form.
Please also note: PDF's sometime fail to function as they were created in certain browsers and/or browser settings. In particular, the Chrome browser tends to have more problems with PDF's than other browsers. If you have a problem filling out your form, please first try using a different browser to download a PDF below and open it up in Adobe Reader (which is free).
Also, for the Actual Attendance calendar form, if the row does not calcuate on its own in the monthly tabulation column, manually count that month's days (the ones you marked with a "1") and add them up; e.g., if you have 20 days in the month of May, at the end of the column it should automatically update it for you, but if it doesn't manually add the number "20" in that month's total column.
HSLDA Application Use Group # 293197 for the discount.
|2014-2015 UCEI Pre-Enrollment Application|
|UTCH Membership Form|
|Enrollment Forms for the 2014-2015 School Year|
|2014-2015 Proposed Course of Study and Goals -Standard Subjects|
|2014-2015 Proposed Course of Study and Goals - Blank|
|2014-2015 Projected Attendance|
|2014-2015 Actual Attendance|
|2014-2015 Grades K -8 Progress Report Standard Subjects
|2014-2015 Grades 9-12 Progress Report Standard Subjects
|2014-2015 Grades 9-12 Progress Report Blank|
|2014-2015 Planning Calendar - Not Available|
These instructions show you how to use Primo PDF (a program
UCEI Enrollment Instructions
Forms are available in PDF format to simplify downloading and printing. Open any PDF form and fill in the highlighted fields on your pc and then print and mail them to UCEI. See PDF forms instructions. For families who would like to submit any forms via email, with the exception of the enrollment form which requires signatures, there are instructions for making electronic copies that can be emailed. Please follow the instructions provided on the Member Forms page.
Documents consist of:
- Utah Christian Homeschool Association (UTCH) Membership Application for the current year. Complete and return directly to UTCH to determine acceptance into UTCH.
- Pre-enrollment application for UCEI - one for entire family. Complete and Return to UCEI to determine acceptance into UCEI.
- Valid HSLDA membership (This may take longer, just send your other forms in while you wait.)
Upon acceptance by UTCH and UCEI you will need to submit the following documents:
- Projected Attendance - one for entire family if appropriate for your curriculum. Attendance form is available in PDF or Excel format - the Excel document will allow you to keep the file on your PC and update it, it also will calculate the days each month and total days for you. You must own MS Excel to use this form.
- Proposed Course of Study/Objectives - one per student.
- Copy of current immunization records or waiver - official Religious and Personal Exemption form must be obtained and signed at your local health department.
Records to submit and keep throughout the school year
- One Actual Attendance form for entire family, if appropriate for curriculum. Quarterly submission of this document not necessary. Submit with the final quarter Progress Report and copy of standardized test results.
- One Progress Report per quarter per student. These may be filled in on your computer and printed. These must be submitted by filing dates shown on form.
- Standardized Test results for students in 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, and 11th Grades. You may also submit 12th grade ACT, SAT, or other college entrance tests for permanent filing.
For a list of standardized tests with descriptions and links, please visit www.ghea.org/pages/testing/standardizedTests.php
Please keep a copy of all documents until you have received confirmation of enrollment and notification of file completion at the end of the school year. We have had several instances of postal delivery problems and delays in the past.
- See Registration form for further details.
If you have any questions, comments or needs direct them to UCEI by email on the contacts page or Phone 801-613-0847